- William Edgar’s additional 2021 website now offering enlargement prints for sale from his 1950s archive’s photographs.
- Vintage Racer Ned Spieker in Nov/Dec 2018 Vintage Motorsport
- FORZA magazine’s 3-Part series on Phil Hill with Ferrari Racing
- At Long Last … The Stephen Griswold Story is in Publication
- CSRG David Love Vintage Races at Sonoma Raceway April 6-8
Tag Archives: Ferrari 410 Sport
“To Hollywood and Back Again” Story by William Edgar – November 2014 “Mama Roo” Story by William Edgar – February 2014 “The Ultimate Le Mans Porsche” Story by William Edgar – September 2013 “The Edgar Spyders” Story by William … Continue reading
Classic Driver, the every-Friday weekly on-line magazine based in England, has published in today’s issue my feature article on the 1955 Ferrari 410 Sport chassis number 0598CM. Raced to fame by Carroll Shelby (pictured), the Scaglietti-bodied spider powered by Scuderia … Continue reading